Sunday, June 3, 2007

Welcome

Hello Everyone - Welcome to my attempt at being technical and hip. I am copying the idea of a blog from my sister-in-law, Lisa Chatigny. This blog will be mostly dedicated to keeping family and friends up to date with Julianne's latest tricks and family developments. In keeping with tradition we will call this blog, The Julianne Chatigny Experience (though there may be occasional updates about her lowly servants, Suzanne, Justin, and Leo). God bless Cliff - where ever he may be.

The first pictures are from Justin's 31st birthday back in April.

Good night, good luck, be well, and do good work.

Helping Dad celebrate his 31st



A variation on my first and favorite trick - Sooooo big - the one-armed Soooooo big!



Hoarding my toys - Cookie, baby, bear, and quack-quack



I love water.

















3 comments:

Grammy ma ma said...

Well, how fun is this!!!! I must say your baby is beautiful and, I know from experience, extremely bright. She loves life, bringing a ray of sunshine to everyone she meets. From a very unbiased Grammy ma-ma

Angie said...

Ruuz - what a great idea to keep everyone well informed of the Chatigny's. Looking forward to viewing your blog more - can't wait to see you guys again soon.
Love, Angie and Jason

Unknown said...

Schoosie,
She is such an angel! I can't wait to see you guys again. When are you coming to Atlanta?
Suzie