Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Julianne Turns 3!

Julianne had a great birthday celebration this year. We had a family party Friday night complete with Gamma, Gumps, Mimi, Papa, Aunt Jenny, Aunt Lauren, and mom, dad, and June. Gamma made cupcakes and Julianne helped decorate them - well, she ate lots of sprinkles and icing which counts for something, right? She had her party at the Pump it Up bouncy place and a great time was had by all! Julianne felt very special and greeted all of her guests wtih a big hug. We went from her party to Simon Schapiro's first birthday party, so we all had a nice nap that afternoon!




Aunt Jenny, Julianne and Aubrie sliding
Mom and Jules - The My Little Pony theme went to her outfit too - I know - over the top, much?

A few sayings at age 3:

* I know "everybing"

*I'm not afraid of "anybing"

*This bathroom smells disgusting! (Kroger)

*Bathroom humor has started - What do you want for dinner, Julianne? Response: "poo-poo"

*What is your last name, Julianne? Response: "poo-poo"

*Loving as always, she still tells us that we are her best friends and that we will always be in her heart.

*Her swim teachers name is Ms. Alyssia, but she calls her Marissia.

*Doctor Haggerty is still Hagga Docertdy

*She now requests cold play and Jimmy Eat World - we sing the words in either Cat or Dog, so we Meow or Bark to the music - it is lovely!

*Favorite Cartoon - Tom & Jerry


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Yes, you can add to her list of sayings the sweet song she sang me the other night. To the tune of her “God our Father” prayer song: “I don’t like Ya-Ya, I don’t like Ya-Ya. I like Mimi! I like Mimi!” Ahem.