Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dear God...

I thought I would report a few cute things that Julianne is saying so that I can have a record of them and also so you all can get a chuckle. During our nightly prayers, we thank God for whatever is on her mind...usually it is family members (Gamma, Gumps, Mimi, Papa, Neal, Lisa, Noelle, Jenny, Rynu, Yaya, and Agamoo, Dwight, Leo, and Dadddy)...However, last night she added: "Super Why" who is a cartoon character that teaches kids how to spell and read. After that it was, "Thank you for Cinderella pronouced "Cinderedda". She also thanked God for cows, tigers, elephants, frogs, and lizards. Then she asked me, "Where does God live?" and I told her that He lived everywhere, but mostly in her heart...then she said very enthusiastically, "I FEEL HIM in my heart and in my tummy!" I could not stop laughing.

No comments: