Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Possibly moving on...

Some news for the Chatigny family: our house is on the market. This link should take you to a virtual tour of the house:
http://search.har.com/engine/harvirtualtour.cfm?mlnum=4658228&leadid=6
If you know of anyone on the market in The Woodlands or N/NW Houston, please share the link! We have had about 10 showings in 5 days, so we are hoping the house sells quickly. We have identified a neighborhood with Craftsman Style homes, sidewalks, playgrounds and elementary school within walking distance, etc. We ho[e to either buy or build in this neighborhood. The only downside is that the house will most likely be a 3 bedroom, but this is not a major deterrent. It is a bit tricky to keep the house spotless and have to dash out of the house at a moments notice with a 26 month old who may be napping, but we are making it work.

Other news: I have had 3 interviews for another job within Deloitte and hope to become part of the CCC organization which stands for Coaching and Career Connections. The work done by this organiztion is very much in line with my career goals and my personality. I would become a Career Coach dealing with employees who need assistance in finding internal opportunities. This internal mobility group is part of Deloitte's initiative to Attract and Retain our best people and I would love to be a part of it. I find out in the next 2 weeks if I will get the job.

I hate to jinx myself, but Julianne has been sleeping GREAT! She sleeps through the night and is taking wonderful, long naps (3 hours yesterday which she has only done twice in her entire life). She may be coming down with something, but we will see. Usually her naps are about 1.5 hours. As her mother, I believe that she is growing out of her reflux and when it does wake her, I think she can now put herself back to sleep. We are also Ear Infection Free since the tubes and that has been a huge blessing.

Please keep my grandmother, Ninny, my Uncle Bill, and Madelyn Lacey in your prayers. They could all use some health miracles and comfort. Also, please pray that our house situation will work out as it should.

Love to All.

No comments: