Friday, November 14, 2008

Playing Princess

Julianne has become rather keen on dressing up like a princess lately. I am not sure if Halloween inspired her or if it is her new Sleeping Beauty Dress that we sort of acquired from a garage sale. It is not enough to just put on the dress - she has to have a crown, a wand, click clacks, and a purse. I usually play the part of the prince and ask her to the ball. We sing and dance through the house and I do things I would never do in front of anyone else in the world like sing opera and twirl around like a bafoon. Hey, if it makes Julianne happy - why not?

Winners for the week:

Daddy asked Julianne - What's wrong?
She replied - I don't feel so good.
Daddy asked - What hurts?
She replied - My feelings.

*************************************************

Julianne told us that if the big bad wolf comes to the house we should, "kick him in the face." No idea where she heard that.

************************************************

Sometimes when we pass the Anadarko Tower on I-45, Julianne exclaims, "That is where my Daddy works (or lives)" and lately she has been saying he works "in the distance" because I told her that Dad's office building was farther away.

No comments: