Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ft Worth Zoo

Well, I am playing a bit of catch up now. We have had a wonderful Summer that kicked off back in May with a trip to the Ft Worth Zoo. I braved it alone with my 2 cuties and eventhough I took a wrong turn, ended up in downtown Dallas, had to stop at a gas station to change and feed Jenna and then another one to let Julianne go potty, and then we got struck in traffic and took a back country road through the rural slums of never never land between Dallas and Ft Worth, we finally got there!!! We aimed to arrive at 10 and got there at noon - not too bad, I'd say. The Zoo is beautiful - Ft Worth is this hidden meca for the cultural arts and their zoo is top 5 in the nation. Lots of rich doners, I guess. Anyways - we had a great time and got to go back a few weeks later with Dad and the Lacey's.



Feeding the parakeets with sesame seed sticks was the highlight! Oh, and ice cream dots.




Just enjoying my ride.

No comments: