Sunday, December 7, 2008

Precious Words

Julianne has come up with some great lines the past few weeks, so here they are:

*In the Atlanta airport we saw a teenage boy with spiked mohawk hair. I did not think anything of it, but I am sure it is the first time she has ever seen such a thing. She stopped dead in her tracks, pointed, and yelled, "Mom!!! That man looks like a dinosaur!!!"

*Last night, after I laid down with Julianne for a few mintues, I said, "I need to go to my bed with Daddy now." She looked up at me with sad eyes and said, "but, then I'll be alone" and I said, "nooo, we are right down the hall and can hear you and see you on the monitor and besides God is always with you" She thought about that for a minute and said, "Is he in my HAWRT?"

*We went on a little mini hike today on a woodsy trail with Jules and June. Afterwards, Julianne signed and said, "that was a great "Benture" which meant "Adventure."

No comments: