Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Am Not Kidding!

Julianne still tells us that "we are not a good idea" if we are asking her to go to bed or eat dinner or some other task that she dislikes. Now, she also says, "I am NOT kidding you" when she is trying to be serious or express to us what she does NOT want to do. It is all I can do not to start cracking up.

A few other cute Julianneisms:

*I was laying down with her the other day and she started telling me that she loved my eyes, my ears, my hair and she would pat each one. Then, she goes, "I love your Whole Body!" I thought this was rather kind given that no one else has said that to me in ages!!! :-)

*She likes to run around naked after her bath yelling, "I am FREE!"

*She pulled out a tiny piece piece of wax from her ear and said, "I found a buger in my ear."

*She tends to like boys....of all ages....the other day she met a pair of boy/girl twins and asked their mother what their names were....the mother replied, "Carter and Olivia" and Julianne proceeded to put on what I call her "flirty but shy face" and goes, "Hiiiii Cawterrrr" and completely ignored Olivia. Poor Olivia.

No comments: