Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Victorian Mother with a Child

I saw this picture on someone else's blog and really loved it. It reminded me of how important it is to pray for Julianne and with her as well. When I feel inadequate as a mother or as a wife or a Christian or just as a person, I find solace in praying and in God's promise to never forsake us. Sometimes the "world" can truly pull ones spirits down - just listen to the news for 5 minutes - local, national, world - it doesn't matter - it is all - for the most part sad and depressing. It is such a comfort to me that there is a God who cares so deeply about us, everyone who is suffering, alone, poor and cares about every decision we make. Justin and I have some tough personal decisions to make and so I put my faith - never in the world or the people in it - but in God and his future for me and for us.

No comments: