Saturday, January 3, 2009

Safari Stop









This is the Safari Stop/Indoor playground at Julianne's school and our church. Frazzled mom's spend a lot of time up here in the hot summer or occasional freezing winter day when the elements will not allow for outdoor play. There is a cafe right outside that serves coffee and lunch foods so you can't ask for a better set up. Well, I had the bright idea of having Julianne 3rd birthday party here as it would be cheaper than a jumping place, but you have to be turning 4. As we say in our family - BIZZZ. So, we are having her party at Pump It Up or as Julianne likes to call it Pump-A-Jump. I am sure it will be great! I am looking forward to someone else doing the set up and clean up. Woo-Hoo!!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Aww cute! Can't wait for Pump-A-Jump! Have you set a date yet?

Lauren said...

omg.

I'm not invited, am I.